ACADEMIC MERIT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
Thanks to the generosity of the Queensborough Community College Fund Board, the QCC Academic Senate Awards and Scholarship committee is pleased to announce the continuation of merit-based scholarships (regardless of financial aid eligibility) for the students currently enrolled at Queensborough Community College who are not receiving other campus-based scholarships. The scholarship award amount is $1,000 for the Fall 2016 semester and will be granted to students provided they meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Candidates must have completed a minimum of 24 Queensborough Community College credits.
- Candidates must have completed all remedial coursework.
- Candidates must be matriculated and registered for a minimum of 15 credits by April 27, 2016 at Queensborough Community College
- Candidates must possess a Cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.25 or higher.
- All candidates must submit a well-written 250 word essay describing themselves and their career goals.
- Applicants must be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or an international/foreign student with a valid student visa.
DEADLINE FOR ALL APPLICATIONS: April 27, 2016
NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE
An e-mail confirmation containing the full content will be sent to the applicant after a successful submission.